SOME OF THE KEY TAKE AWAYS FROM MY BOOK – OUT OF CONTROL
- It takes an encounter with Jesus to know Him in His fullness.
- It takes getting up close and personal to learn that He will do for us what He says He will do.
- It takes action to trust Him with our lives.
- It takes willingness to surrender our control to realise His capability to hold all things in His hands.
- It takes humility to know that all we possess in the natural, pales into insignificance compared to His almighty power.
- It takes knowing Him, to realise His immeasurable love and heart towards us.
- It takes walking with Him to know He cares about our affliction, our circumstances, and our ‘out of control’ situations more than we do.
- It takes making room for Him, to open up a bigger world to us.
God’s desire is for you to get up close and personal with Him. When you do, you will discover how much He desires to be up close and personal with you. He longs to walk with you, guide you and see you fulfill the desires of your heart which He has placed there.
Trust God in your journey.
Available in paperback online:
Koorong. Amazon. Google books. Ebay. Other online book stores.
Available as e-book online: